Wednesday, May 18, 2011

drama

Drama it is at school at home and on the news. The most prevalent drama is at school, you see I go to a GLBT friendly school and that is a mess of drama right there. I mean I am not gay or anything I just went for the education because this is a unique school and that is the reason that I go to this school not that I am gay. No, getting back on track the fact that I go to this GLBT friendly school this is the baseline for the most annoying drama in the world. One of the middle scholars is very birdcage about his gayness
The Birdcage Poster 
This is pic I found online but this character that I was talking about is always warring heals and is lust like the person from the movie. Now I can’t name names because my teachers will get mad at me and I will get like totally like suspended right lol. I know I can’t pull it off but I had to do it. This person is always like I’m gone a tell my mom on you and that whole act but I did nothing to provoke that anger/ drama. So on a whole stay away from drama ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment