Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If 2 is company and 3 is a crowd what is 4 and 5???


Brain benders are so annoying and I may be the king of telling those jokes o and the answer is 9 because if you add 4 and 5 you get 9 I thought that it was funny so I will retell the same joke until it is dead. That is kind of a habit now so I need to work I that. Another one I have is so a man is driving a car and a dog walks in front of the car and all of the lights in the car are off and cannot come on and all the lights in the city are off and cannot come on how did the man know to stop for the dog? Any guesses? No ok, it was day time, I know right I did not say it was night time. I think that the way it works is that the joke implies something that can’t be true for this to work so I think that the riddles are very smart because it tests you in a way that you think, do you think openly or not. Most  people do not think like that and the few that do just annoy the ones that can’t get them 

No comments:

Post a Comment